Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

So So Cruise

Sail Date: November 02, 2006

Some of the staff, particularly the wait staff in dining rooms were slow. Drinks are too expensive and the casino was very small. The room was satisfactory and so was the room steward efficient. I travelled with a "platinum" member who was not satisfied with the VIP treatment that was basically non-existent. She did not receive any special treatment after having been a 15 trip cruiser on the same ship line.

Pros: shows were entertaining

Cons: food could be better

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Key West, Florida
arrived too early, but the shops were nice and the frozen margaritas delicious; however, everything was a bit overpriced. Margaritaville was a disappointment and the walk was long.
Don't Miss: The only thing to do here is shop or drink and it's a bit early to be drinking at 7:30AM for me.
Key West, Florida
Calica, Mexico
We went to see a resort about 45 mins from port but I heard that the beach and town was lovely. Did not take a tour because they were too expensive.
Calica, Mexico