A Relaxing Voyage

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2006
Ship: Carnival Imagination
My overall impression of the ship is weighted by the fact that I am not use to cruising on the smaller Carnival Ships. I have sailed on the Destiny, Conquest, Legend and Valor so the Imagination pailed in comparison. Nothing against the Imagination, it is probably great for a first time cruiser. But my expectations were not met.
This location is good for purchasing cosmetics but not jewelry. This was my fourth time there. It seemed we did not spend as much time there as on other cruises so I did not get to do much.
Don't Miss: The Seven Mile Beach---beautiful!!!
Don't Miss: The Seven Mile Beach---beautiful!!!
A total waste! This was my third or fourth visit to Jamaica and my second to Ochos Rios. It was the worst! I did not have a good time.
Don't Miss: skip this port.
Don't Miss: skip this port.

Pros: The Cabin, Casino

Cons: Not as many choices as on the Destiny class ships