Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

imaginaion 6/10

Sail Date: June 10, 2006

Enjoyed the dining room staff. Thought the service was very good at the buffet, did not like the crowds. I think the food in the dining room was superior, and the choices were plentiful. I could always find something healthy and delicious. fruit at the buffet was under-ripe. Ship was clean overall and the staff was always helpful. Long lines for excursions. Enjoyed most of the shows. Loved the waterslide!!!

Pros: cabin service, attentative stewart

Cons: itenirary was changed due to weather, and I didn't get to the Caymans, was not compensated for that and that was my reason for booking that particular cruise

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
went horseback riding. Didn't get to the falls. Would have liked another 2 hours at this port.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica