Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

I was on the 9/12/02 sailing. I had so much fun! I am handicapped and the staff was very friendly and came to me asking if I would like help with food or anything I needed. There were only two things wrong. The Internet cafe was 2 small steps up. This cafe was added in after the ship's Maiden Voyage 1995. (Wheelchair users just ask for help and you can use the first Internet station). They will be more then glad to help out. Just ask for 2 strong men. *If* you are in a power chair, I would not think you would get up the steps. Trouble number two. In the cabin, the A/C control is on the ceiling. (I think that is Carnival's fault.) Small trouble number three. The bed in the cabin is kind of low to the floor. Trouble number four. Decks 10 and 11 DO NOT have automatic doors to get outside. Deck 12 is the Sun deck and wheelchairs CAN NOT get up there!!! Carnival's fault! Other then that, M/S Imagination is PERFECT!!!!!