Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

Overall, our cruise was great! This was our 2nd cruise with Carnival on the Grand Cayman/Jamaica sailing August 13th. Embarkation was smooth. We arrived at the port early at 11:30 and they let us on the ship at 12:30. We got our cabins and immediately made our way to the lunch buffet! My family and I took advantage of the shore excursions and we swam with the stingrays in Grand Cayman (unforgettable) and climbed Dunn's River Falls with the Cool Runnings shore tour. The ship was clean, although they could use some refurbishment on the carpets and bedding. The food was excellent and abundant, and we were always at the 24-hour pizzeria and ice cream machine. Our room steward did a great job, but I could not reach him on 2 occasions to get more ice. I would have preferred a more lively dining room waiter, but the assistant waiters were great. We ate breakfast and lunch at the casual buffet and the formal dining room for dinner only.The shows were awesome and there was something to do all day long non-stop. The schedule they give you is is impossible to see and do everything, but we tried! You're on the go from 7am to midnight, and even at midnight they have another buffet and the clubs and casino are open until 3am.My husband was a contestant in the Men's Hairy Chest contest and he had a blast. A lot of bang for your buck. I can't wait to cruise on the Triumph in May 2003 to the Eastern Caribbean!! We had an unforgettable vacation!