Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

The cruise as an overall experience was nice. Embarkation was fast and easy. The food service was fast and so very good. The entertainment was excellent and the performances and comedy shows were incredible. But here is the bad part. I am 15 and my brother is 20. We had nothing to do other than eat and watch shows. Since the shows are not very often we had a dilemma. I would call this ship a booze cruise. If you are older than 21 and enjoy drinking, then go!!! If you have kids that are from 15-20, I would advise taking them. I wanted to go home when there were no shows. I played a lot of expensive Bingo Games. The pool was very crowded during the day and not open very late. One night I swam in the dark alone and it was a great experience. The other night the pool closed too early. Take our little kids, and maybe younger teens, but no older teens!