Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

My boyfriend and I were first-time cruisers and now we are hooked. We took a 5-day cruise on Sept 8, 2001, to Grand Cayman/Ochos Rios. The lines were long at embarkation but moved very quickly. The staff was pleasant (but our waiter could have been better)and the food was PLENTIFUL and EXCELLENT. I had to take naps during the day because I ate sooo much. There was a variety of activities offered all day and night, so if you are bored it is because that is what you choose. Our room steward, Danja, was great. She was very friendly and kept our room spotless as well as being very creative with making animals out of towels and leaving them on our beds. Everytime we returned to our room, the room was cleaned and in the evening the beds were turned down. The boat was big but not overwhelming and the decor was beautiful. After the tragic events that took place at the World Trade Centers and the Pentegon, debarkation was drastically delayed, but since everyone that flew into Miami missed their flights, Carnival even paid for overnight accommodations for everyone affected, which was greatly appreciated (and the hotel was very upscale!!). In my opinion, this boat was an excellent vacation choice and if you are between the ages of 21-35 and love all night long action, this is the boat for you. Great value for the price and we will definitely be cruising on Carnival's Imagination again. You owe it to yourself to "use your Imagination."