Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

This cruise is the best value a familycan find. The food and service is just great.If you don't like to party, don't take this cruise. This is a cruise for people that just want to get away from their every daybusy lives. The fun just never stops. The only thing that I would warn people about isthe shore tours. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT takethe Island Adventure Snorkling tour. This waswhat we Americans call a Major ripoff. The tour states that they will take you to a reefsnorkling. They took us 20 yards off the beach and told us this was a newly growing reef. Everyone on the boat was very angry.This cost a working Man $125 for a family of four. Needless to say I was just beside myself. THIS WAS NOT CARNIVAL'S FAULT. Cozumel is safe place. The next time I will just pay the money to a cab driver to take my family to a place to snorkle and wait for us. I have heard this is the way to go.