Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

My husband and I went on our first cruise on Oct.21,2000 for our anniversary on the M.S.Imagination. Although we have nothing to compare it to, I can't imagine anything that could've made it better. We had a great time, the ship is absolutely awesome and so is the service. The entertainment is top notch, the drinks are good and strong not watered down and the food is excellent. Our cabin steward was wonderful. The only problem we had was not knowing which thing to do because there are so many activities, it's as if the ship never sleeps. We will definitely take another cruise and probably on the Imagination because we know it will be great. We highly recommend it for anyone, any age.