Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

Attn. Honeymooners this is not the cruise for you. Me and my new husband went on the Imagination on July 24, 2000 for our honeymoon. I thought that it was going to be relaxing and romantic.....WRONG!!!!!!!!! It was awful. Carnival cruises allows children on their boat which is not a problem... But... there are no restrictions for the children on the boat.. They are allowed on every deck, in every pool, in every club (but the casino), at every function the boat has to offer. And believe me they were there. We never swam in any of the 3 SMALL pools or got to relax in the 6 whirlpools. They were full of kids from open to close. Children and teenagers running wild all over the boat all night long. The disco club they have is all teenagers until 3am. It totally ruined my honeymoon and I will never travel Carnival again. Disney Cruise lines have more restrictions for kids than Carnival does. So if this is a family outing...Go for it. But if you are looking to spend a romantic vacation together, don't take this cruise. Not on Carnival anyway.. The ports of call were beautiful and the food the boat had was awesome and the service was good. But that wasn't even enough to make up for the once in a lifetime honeymoon we had ruined because we didnt know that the FUN SHIP was pertaining to fun for kids. If you do decide to take this cruise and you go to grand cayman do the cockatoo sailing with stingray...its is awesome... and in Mexico go to x caret and swim with dolphins and through caves. I wish someone had told us what the best things were to do so we wouldn't of wasted so much time trying to figure it out. But you live and you learn and I will definately go back to the islands again but not on a Carnival Cruise Ship...