Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An unforgettable cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

i was truly satisfied, and impressed. it was my first time and i loved it, would definitely do it again. The fun was never over, their was always something to do.

Pros: The food was delicious, staff were very nice, helpful, and always happy.service was on point

Cons: smoking inside of club's and casino's, personally i dont smoke so it was annoying

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The staff was exceptional, they were always friendly, full of energy and willing to serve you. i don't have no idea how they manage to assist so many people, and still be delighted with customers. i felt like i was at home.
I stayed at the Varandah Deck and wouldn't trade it for nothing less. It was exactly what i wanted.
Whenever you stepped out of your room they would clean and make your bed and have animal made out of towels in your bed. room was always fresh scented and spotless.
Ship was so big i couldn't get a chance to see all of it, sad but that's how big it was
Dining was one of my favorite parts of the day, the waiters were friendly and very aware of your needs. i felt like a millionare getting royal service.
Always something to do, so much that i didn't have time to do it all. you have to understand at some point body crashes and needs sleep. i think there should be more time between activities. From my experience my dining time was at 6. from my understanding you can come any time between 6-7. On Captain night i got there at 7 getting elegant for the event.It was Four of my friends and we all were looking forward to this, spent money in the spa, doing hair. buying clothes for this special night to come and find out it was only an hour from 7-8. when i got on the boat i found out it was from 7-11, so how could that be, we got dressed for nothing and missed the whole event. i couldn't believe it, i was mortified. i really wanted to go, my friends got so mad because of this. Maybe it was my misunderstanding of time but i think that this event should have been longer from what i heard when it was "1 hour" when they said it was four.Did they think of those who had dining at 6? what about us?