Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time cruising with kids

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was oveall very clean, and staff attepted to keep it clean throughout the cruise, cleaning around the buffets and the restaurants aswell as rooms, and public areas. We were happy to have time to have the kids at kids camp where they had fun, but they did promise them special treats on the descriptions the parents got, like sno-cones at the party one night never happened, which they were disappointed about, and my 4 year old said he had to ask for water to drink many times during the 3 hours we left him, and when we picked him up he was so thirsty! So there are too many kids and not enough counselors in the camp to suffice the needs.

Pros: Some time to relax/gamble/drink without worries

Cons: Camp was closed for many hours when we were at sea

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

vey friendly to needs except when we were late to our dinner seating
did not like the comedian on sat night, would have like more than one entertainment show, sun nights show was nice
food was not always fresh, and was simliar at the buffet everyday on a short cruise
layout was ok, clean, ships decor is a bit outdated
a little outdated
My son had to ask for water many times while he was there, and the staff seemed to busy to give it to him he said they said it was coming, but or 3 hours he was there, and whn I picked him up he was very thirsty. It seemed there was not enough staff for the 3-5 yr old group. My daugthers group was the 6-8 year old group and was promisd sno-cones one night atthe part which never happened (it even was listed on the itenerary the parents got) I addresed my concerned ith the camp director, and she seemed vey rude and did not ty to fix the problems, instead just said there was water there.