Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahama Mama

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The moment I walked on the cruise ship I kept saying how much my entire family would like this! So next year we are all going as a family!

Pros: I loved that at all times of the day there was something to do!

Cons: the days are not longer when you are on vacay!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

HUGE ship! We loved to explore every part of it!
Loved the food and I don't eat meat! They made me whatever I wanted for Dinner every night
Towel animals are amazing! and I screamed every day because there would be a new one!
Everyone is so nice!! They work their fannies off to make our experiences perfect!
They comedians on our ship and we saw the adult rated shows and they were hilarious!
Build a bear workshop like activities too!