very fun cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
It was nice all the workers were nice and made it fun:) I like that you could work out at a nice facility. I enjoyed the food and liked that it was open late:)

I enjoyed being able to reorder if I didn't like something on the menu and it was fun to be able to try new foods.

I enjoyed that we could stay busy!

After we asked the guy to clean our room again nicely since it was kinda dirty when we came he gave attitude at first a little but then was friendly the whole time.

our room wasn't the perfectly clean, our table was sticky and we had a layer of dust all around and some tidbits on our carpet but overall didn't feel that dirty.

My back hurt sleeping on the cot.

Pros: I like how there were a lot of varieties and always something to do

Cons: I didn't like that we didn't stay very long at each place especially Mexico not enough time

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!