Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

very fun cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

It was nice all the workers were nice and made it fun:) I like that you could work out at a nice facility. I enjoyed the food and liked that it was open late:)

Pros: I like how there were a lot of varieties and always something to do

Cons: I didn't like that we didn't stay very long at each place especially Mexico not enough time

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

our room wasn't the perfectly clean, our table was sticky and we had a layer of dust all around and some tidbits on our carpet but overall didn't feel that dirty.
My back hurt sleeping on the cot.
I enjoyed being able to reorder if I didn't like something on the menu and it was fun to be able to try new foods.
After we asked the guy to clean our room again nicely since it was kinda dirty when we came he gave attitude at first a little but then was friendly the whole time.
I enjoyed that we could stay busy!