Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The secretive fees for missing beach towels ($22) and for the soda pass were deplorable. I was provided a summary of my purchases which was accurate and the money was withdrawn the following Monday. However, there are mysteriously 2 items still pending in my transactions as if Carnival is still putting a hold on my account? Tory the cruise director was irritating. There should be more hottubs with less bratty kids in them.Longer stay in Key West please.

Pros: Very nice room. Clean environment. Desserts and formal dining were superb.

Cons: Tacky decorations. Too crowded. Not enought public bathrooms.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The staff was mostly friendly except for the Philippino man whom ignored me when I asked the time.
MORE CLOCKS!!!! More public bathrooms. Overall, very clean ship. My room was lovely. I recommend coordinating the carpet with the wallpaper. It's extremely Cheap-Vegas looking. Unfortunate cigarette smell thru many hallways but some people just refuse to follow rules.
Food was better than expected. Everyone agreed, even the seasoned cruisers. They should provide SLICED bread to the sandwich-makers bc the deli line was too long. Melting Cake was delicious, as was the mushroom pizza and the cheesecake.
Wonderful sized room! I was in R3 - Riveria. I would REALLY appreciate a weather channel that coordinates to our journey? and also a channel that will at least tell you the time. Excellent bedding. Our bathroom was really nice.