Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun In The Sun!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

I'm a first time cruiser. I had a very enjoyable time. For background, I'm a 23yr old grad student who was on spring break. I enjoyed the food and the service by the dining room staff as well as most of the bartenders. I also had a very fun time playing blackjack in the casino. The people who were working the craps tables were pretty brusque. Alcohol was readily available all the time :). The cocktail waiters got a little annoying from time to time - we had a bucket of beers in front of us and they literally came back every 4 minutes to see if we needed more, it was just a little bit annoying. I can't give a "best" rating for anything since I don't have any experience in cruising aside from this one.

Pros: Lot of options, oriented to all age groups, staff was very friendly, food always available

Cons: Not always stuff oriented to college student age (me). Casino workers weren't that fun.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Lots of options and most of the time it was very good. I think I only had one meal that I didn't reallly like.
What I expected for the cheapest room available
Not too much oriented towards our age but there was a very wide range of options.
Areas that became dirty with glass or anything else were quickly closed off.
Staff was awesome! They assisted with every request. At times, they didn't know where to find different things, but the customer service desk always knew.