A Great Family Vacation

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
WOW! I had some initial concerns about taking my 10 year-old twins on their first cruise. I have to say that I had no idea how much fun they woud have! From the embarkation experience, to the cabin comfort, to the great food variety and boundless activities, we really had a great time. There were so may things to do that the kids were already caling this vacation "the best they've ever had!" We're looking forward to out next cruise on Carnival.

While the formal dining was nice, we had the misfortune of being seated with a crabby family, lessening the experience for all. As a result, we took most of our meals on the Lido deck. What a treat! There is so much variety that we were able to sample! Don't miss the Asian stir fry, the pizzaria, the deli, the sushi bar, and the ice cream shop! The convenience in dining choices and timing options made it a great experience!

Having this option available gave me time to relax as well.

Pros: The food, the activities for the kids, and the comfort of the cabin

Cons: The formal dining experience

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!