First cruise EVER!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
I did enjoy the ship. I did NOT enjoy the dining expierience. It should be an option NOT to use it at all. I went one time and LEFT before my birthday cake. I did enjoy the Lido deck dining. I will never book a cruise with spring break again. However it was ok. The spa was something to remember. I had such a great time there. The ladies are the best. I would go back just for that.

Hated the dining room. I left before my birthday cake. I loved the Lido deck dining only!!!

Should have been more. Some of the things the people did not even show up for. So we sat there waiting on people that did not show up????

did not get that. Except from VIP lounge at the port

Wonderful. The staff should tell you more about how to get around. Instead they let you bump your way around. We missed half the things because of that. By the time you wait in line it was over.

Seemed bigger on the photo.

Pros: SPA

Cons: on board activities

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!