Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

As the cruise goes I would go again tomorrow.

I would not recommend that anyone fly out of Miami or on American Airlines. I couldn't even begin to describe our experience as any type of customer service. 4 diferent couples booked this vacation 5 months in advance and American had half of us sitting in complete different sections of the plane from our spouse. The other half did not have assigned seats.

Pros: the service and staff of the ship was out of this world

Cons: The worst flying experience of my life, We will never fly American Airlines again!!!!!!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!