The Best Ever!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This is my first time to be in a cruise and boy I tell you there's nothing else that gives more value to your money. Carnival is the best, they didn't cut back from Entertainment despite the recession, there's a ton of free stuff to do from Comedy shows to broadway type shows, etc. Fine dining everynight was very awesome. Unbelievable food quality. I can't say anything more!

Delicious more than majority of the fine dining places Ive been to in Bermuda.

The Best! What can I say.

Very clean and very accessible. I wasnt able to find the water slide, probably my fault, i didnt ask or look enough, there was just too many activities to do I didnt have enough time to look for it.

Not too huge but enough for me and my wife. It may be too small if we brought along our 1 year old.

Pros: Food and Entertainment

Cons: Nothing at all

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!