Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Best Ever!

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

This is my first time to be in a cruise and boy I tell you there's nothing else that gives more value to your money. Carnival is the best, they didn't cut back from Entertainment despite the recession, there's a ton of free stuff to do from Comedy shows to broadway type shows, etc. Fine dining everynight was very awesome. Unbelievable food quality. I can't say anything more!

Pros: Food and Entertainment

Cons: Nothing at all

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Very clean and very accessible. I wasnt able to find the water slide, probably my fault, i didnt ask or look enough, there was just too many activities to do I didnt have enough time to look for it.
Delicious more than majority of the fine dining places Ive been to in Bermuda.
Not too huge but enough for me and my wife. It may be too small if we brought along our 1 year old.
The Best! What can I say.