Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good First Time Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

For my first cruise it was the best way to "ease" into cruising. I could have done without the children however I knew they would be there. Overall my wife and I had a great time and we recommend it to everyone. We will be booking our next one in the very near future.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: Kids in the Adult areas of ship

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The housekeeping staff cleaned out staterooms twice daily (much more than expected). When there was a mess it would be gone almost immediately.
I thought that it would be a better variety. Do not get me wrong the food was great, just not a lot to choose from.
We were not in the room much, but the time we spent in the state room it exceeded my expectations
For the most part they were outstanding, however we had an issue with the inconsistenncy with bartending staff.
Just one word....Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!