Simply Marvelous

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Loved my oceanview cabin. Always clean, showers relaxing, bed mattress quality excellent, adequate drawers and closet space. Passengers seemed hand picked -they were so extremely friendly.

My compliments to the chef(s). Enjoyed dining with fun/interesting passengers. Enjoyed staff dining performance.

Loved the variety. Loved the morning to night opportunities to be entertained. Need vitamins to help me keep up (unfortunately slept through a few activities).

Captain both friendly and handsome and got us there/back safe and sound. Staff friendly and very accommodating.

Awesome elegant and colorful decor. Ship size kept me from feeling the waves. All areas visited were imaculant. Ship so large I was still discovering areas I missed even until we were docked back in Miami port.

Exceeded my expectation.

Pros: Everything. Amazing scenery, interior decor is upscale and elegantly decorated , friendly passengers/staff

Cons: Hidden costs. Slightly disappointed with Bingo cost.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!