Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Simply Marvelous

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

Loved my oceanview cabin. Always clean, showers relaxing, bed mattress quality excellent, adequate drawers and closet space. Passengers seemed hand picked -they were so extremely friendly.

Pros: Everything. Amazing scenery, interior decor is upscale and elegantly decorated , friendly passengers/staff

Cons: Hidden costs. Slightly disappointed with Bingo cost.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Awesome elegant and colorful decor. Ship size kept me from feeling the waves. All areas visited were imaculant. Ship so large I was still discovering areas I missed even until we were docked back in Miami port.
My compliments to the chef(s). Enjoyed dining with fun/interesting passengers. Enjoyed staff dining performance.
Exceeded my expectation.
Captain both friendly and handsome and got us there/back safe and sound. Staff friendly and very accommodating.
Loved the variety. Loved the morning to night opportunities to be entertained. Need vitamins to help me keep up (unfortunately slept through a few activities).