Excellent for Reunions

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This ship was very friendly and clean. Everyone was very helpful and always smiled. This was my 1st cruise with my husband and were going back in 6 months with the kids. It's an experience I'll never forget!

The food was great and always available. The lobster dinner was perfect!

All of the activities I attended were excellent. I enjoyed the game shows, comedy, karaoke, and most of all the cocktail parties! The time schedules was great as well.

Even though I did not bring the kids, I stopped by the kids areas to see what it was like. They seemed to be enjoying themselves painting, creating t-shirts, bears etc. I know my kids will enjoy also!

The staff was always friendly and very helpful. I never saw anyone without a smile on their face!

Every area I visited was very clean.

I loved the fact that the rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels delivered. Would love to bring your cleaning crew home with me!

Pros: I liked the activities planned throughout the day and the food!

Cons: No complaints!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!