Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent for Reunions

Sail Date: June 01, 2009

This ship was very friendly and clean. Everyone was very helpful and always smiled. This was my 1st cruise with my husband and were going back in 6 months with the kids. It's an experience I'll never forget!

Pros: I liked the activities planned throughout the day and the food!

Cons: No complaints!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Every area I visited was very clean.
The food was great and always available. The lobster dinner was perfect!
I loved the fact that the rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels delivered. Would love to bring your cleaning crew home with me!
The staff was always friendly and very helpful. I never saw anyone without a smile on their face!
All of the activities I attended were excellent. I enjoyed the game shows, comedy, karaoke, and most of all the cocktail parties! The time schedules was great as well.
Even though I did not bring the kids, I stopped by the kids areas to see what it was like. They seemed to be enjoying themselves painting, creating t-shirts, bears etc. I know my kids will enjoy also!