great cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
we loved the ship and all the crew members very friendly and helpful. Good food
good activites and fun.

great food, lots of choices

great shows, got to meet several of the dancers from several countries very interesting
they put so much energy into the preformanaces

the staff was fun, funny and very friendly

very clean and easy to find things

very nice
dunns river falls was nice but the jamaicians at this area were very pushy, I had to use the bathroom and when I came out my husband had several folks around him that demanded money and were very persistant. We ended up giving them 20 dollars just so we could leave. It did not feel comfortable or safe. The town seemed dirty and we were afraid to venture very far.
Don't Miss: I could skip this port all together
Don't Miss: I could skip this port all together
NIce people, we booked a snorkling trip online and our boat would not start however the owener got us on another private trip with out any trouble. we loved stringray sandbar.wish we had more time at this port
Don't Miss: stringray sandbar
Don't Miss: stringray sandbar

Pros: excellant service and great food, good shows

Cons: liked everything

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!