Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

FANTASTIC CRUISE

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

This was my 2nd time on a Carnival Ship, Dec. 2005 , my first cruise, we went to Nassau on the Facination and loved it. Dec. 2006 we wanted to compare so we took the same 3 day on Royal Caribbean, were not satisfied at all, smaller room, and bathroom and very small selection of places to eat and very limited night life. Just loved the Imagination, our Oceanview room was very comfortable and nice sized and the food was great and nice selection of lounges and bars at night. I was born in Miami and in my early 60's, and had never taken a cruise before my Carnival experience in 2005, and am so glad I went back to Carnival.

Pros: Room size and staff

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Always keep a live band - they are great and the one in the Shangri La lounge went above the normal band playing. We do Country Line dancing and they played many for use and we had people out there dancing, it's nice to know you can get a variety.