Carnival Imagination Cruise Review

I need to thank vac. outlet for this trip and my last. All arrangements were flawless. The imagination is a beautiful ship. the onboard entertainment was fabulous. their cruise director does a great job. many shows involve the passengers "many laughs". The crew aboard the imagination was exceptional, my room was cleaned twice a day and never will you look longer than two minutes for a waiter or waitress. both visited ports are beautiful places. heres what I thought of the ports. cayman islands... Swim with the stingrays, and snorkel "GREAT EXPIERIENCE IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE" the stingrays really are friendly.The coral reef I went to for snorkeling was full of colorful fish. shopping was a bit pricey, but the rum cake is out of this world, its a must. Jamaica...I went on the martha brae river raft tour. a 45 to one hour bus ride. you will see "MOSTLY BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE" and get a better view of how the jamaicans live "not so well". I am thankful I have 20 bucks to lose in a slot machine.the raft ride itself was very relaxing and the foliage was eye catching. while on your raft ride you will encounter a couple of jamaicans trying to sell you a beer, a coke, or some art work. your tour guide will pull over if you care to purchase anything.I got a beer. Shopping in jamaica at its best. lots of great deals, like shopping a flea market except some of this art work is expensive in the u.s. If shopping is your thing..plan to do more of this in jamaica. I bought a watch normally $200 in the states..$90 in jamaica. t- shirts {4} for $20. Dunns falls is supposedly a hot place to visit in jamaica, but i hear its only a five minute taxi ride, half hour walk if you care to save a buck or two. the excursion was appox. $35 a head. All in all this cruise was priced right"MAYBE A LITTLE BETTER THAN RIGHT" and we had a great time..I highly recommend this cruise as well as the ship imagination.