The Best Time Ever

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The Ship was absolutely gorgeous witha a capital G. I couldn't imagine how big it was, and all the different stores, lounges, pool, and hot-tubs could be on one ship. It was amazing I was up at 5:30 and to bed at 2:00 exploring every nook and cranny.

The food was excellent, and the variety and availability were amazing, I tried alot of foods I never heard of let alone tasted.

oh my the shows, first off the pianist in the "lobby" was great, then there was "Bob" who was so patient with all of us playing all of our requests. The Karoeke was fantastic. But the best was the final show Saturday night, I saw it twice that how great it was

Oh my goodness, I forgot a hairdryer I called the desk and within seconds one appeared at my door. Everyone answered all of the questions we had, and always were friendly saying hello whenever they passed you. But one stood out above and beyond and that was our Pride Dining room waitress, unfortunately I don't remember her name but we ate at table 206 and she was the sweetest person to all of us.

The ship was constantly being cleaned

My mom and stayed on the Upper floor, it was kinda of small, but weren't in it enough to really mind.

Pros: Always something to see and do

Cons: Of course the ship rocking

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!