Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disaster all around

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

I was disappointed that I asked for a oceanview and had a window that was covered up.I had an emergency right before the cruise and my daughter was unable to go because she got an Emergency operation APendecitis and the cruise line charged $50.00 JUST to change the name from her to my husband. US airways did not care it was an emergency and would not credit her flight amount to my husband ticket. All in all, it was a disaster and MUCH more exspensive because of a medical emergency that no one seemed to help with.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: The accomadations

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.