Great cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was great. All of the staff was extremely pleasant and easy to get along with. Very good food and service.

However, the reservation process with did not turn out as planned. I did not get a room upgrade that I thought I was going to get. Also, the dinner reservations for my group of 13 was all messed up by .

The Matre D on Carnival was great and was able to eventually straighten out the dinner reservation.

Pros: All of the cruise

Cons: The reservation accuracy

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!