Honeymoon Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise, and overall I was impressed and will definetly take another cruise in the future.

I enjoyed every meal. Some "food critics" at our table said it was mediocre, but for something that was massed produced for 2500 people it was very good.

Not very many shows on our ship, we saw two comedy acts and they were good. There were plenty of games to participate in, and karaoke was always entertaining to watch.

I dont have kids, but when I was told there were 600 kids on the ship, I realized that there must be good programs, because I didnt see them that much.

The staff was awesome to my wife and I. We needed a hairdryer, and 20 minutes later we had one. I didnt make very many requests to the room service, but the ones I did were taken care of with a sense of urgency.

Ship was clean, but was moderate in size. When pulling up to other ships, ours was always the smaller one.

Our room seemed alot smaller then we thought it would be. My wife had a prior cruise without a balcony and said her room was the same size. I wouldnt have paid the difference if I had known it would not be a bigger room. The balcony was also very small, you would have to sit sideways in order to fit on it.

Pros: Service

Cons: Weather

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!