A REAL VACATION

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise and the experience exceeded my expectations; it was laid out so there was no waiting and crowded environments. Ship was in good condition.

The food was one area that exceeded my expectations; great variety, freshness and quality. None of the meals were oversalted or greasy.

Enjoyed all activities.

The level of service on this ship was superior. Everyone should experience this level of customer service and bring in back to the workplace.

Everything was in great condition and clean. Crew was constantly keeping everything clean and clutter free.

I booked an interior room with the expectation that I would be there to sleep and shower. The room was always clean and noise from the adjoining cabins were minimal. (only recommendation is to add hairdryers in the room). Showers were always hot.

Pros: GREAT FOOD AND ACTIVITIES; LOTS OF ONBOARD EVENTS

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!