Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

it was a decent cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

I traveled by myself,which is not preferable but is okay. One of the things I enjoy most cruising is sit down dining. I took formal clothing to participate in all evening meals. When I got to the dining room, I was seated at a table of 8, I noticed 5 twenty something females and one male. There may have been one more person or 2 empty seats. I asked the maitr'd to help me find another table since I am almost 60 and felt uncomfortable. It did not work out though I did receive some consideration to my request. My issue is that even though I am unique as a lone passenger, there should still be options for me, especially with dining. I felt that there were not. I missed all 4 evening meals. I feel that it would not be unreasonable to request something on the order of a 100 dollar refund for this. I ended up being frustrated and only had dinner once at the buffet where I ate soup and bread. Otherwise, I had late night pizza the other 3 nights. I spent more than 1100 dollars on the cruise (just me) Given the fact that it was too uncomfortable for me to dine, I do hope you will seriously consider a refund. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. Sincerely, Paul Seeman

Pros: drinking

Cons: uncomfortable dining

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Read above comment please
I did not dine in the sit down dining rooms at all. Please read above comment. I did enjoy lunch when I waited for noodles and seafood prepared in wok style. It was delicious
The state room was nice. It was the largest room that I have stayed and I have been a passenger with both Royal Carib.and Norwegian. I tipped additionally for the very good service.
Traveling alone, Igot the chance to talk with many of the staff. They were extremely pleasant and were the highlight of the trip. The casino girls and many of the bartenders were especially friendly. They got me to spend a great deal of money.