OK for the price

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Overall, it was a good cruise/trip for under $200/person. My second Carnival cruise, I was not very impressed. It was better this time, but still lots of kids with no restrictions. Crowd was a bit younger, a lot of the people I encountered were wasted, getting wasted, imappropriately dressed and sometimes acting inappropriately. I prefer a more mature crowd and less of the "party party" atmosphere.

We had a wonderful room attendant & waiter at the evening dinner meal. However the other staff often looked to be irritated working there, sometimes rude, etc.

Pros: Our housekeeping steward was wonderful!

Cons: kids running wild

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.