Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

An Awesome cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

My impression of the ship is that it is an excellent ship to vacation on. This was my husbands first cruise and he loved it so much that he is ready to go on another cruise for a longer period and on the same ship.

Pros: The friendliness of the crew and the people on the ship.

Cons: The only con I have is just getting use to finding the different levels of the ship.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

We were very pleased with the service of the housekeeping staff and our stateroom, we really enjoyed the animals made from the towels. We had everything we needed and anything missing, for instance a hairdryer was provided upon request.
The staff were willing to let us take pictures with them, answer any questions we had and made us feel at home.
The variety of actitivies and entertainment was excellent, the shows were well preformed and I enjoyed learning how to make the towel animals and the Ice carving.