Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Cruise was nice.

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

We travelled on Carnival-Imagination 3 nights and 4 days. I was truly ready to go. It was a nice cruise but the food selection was limited. What happend to the seafood? It was burger, chili dogs and pizza 24hrs but even children get tired of that stuff. They had a midnight buffet party but the party was Mexican style. Don't get me wrong, I like Mexican like the next person but really....what happend to the seafood, ice sculptures etc.? You are assigned to dinning accourding to how late or early you want to eat. We had the 6pm dinning, when I got there and saw the menu, I just wanted to get up and leave. I was too embarrased to leave because the waiter was working so hard to make my experience a formal dinning experience. As I mention, the customer service was excellent. The cruise was okay, I just wish they had better food!

Pros: Customer Service was Excellent

Cons: Limited Food Selection

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

What happend to the seafood?!!! What a horrible selection for food in the dinning room and the grill/bars. I was so disapointed.