We had a fantastic time!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
My sister and I took our children and our parents on this ship. There were 9 of us total and everyone we talked to was very helpful. My parents had a room steward who was great. My dad is in a wheelchair and blind so there were a few things he wanted to do like sit in a hottub that if someone hadn't lent a hand, we could not have done. My sister and I went on the deluxe sail snorkel and beach tour and would do so again and again. We had a blast.

Mytwo teens enjoyed their group activities. My preteen loved being in her group. My poor 11 year old wasn't so lucky. She was the oldest of her group and didn't feel the activies were for her. she would have been happier with the preteen group.

Joseph our waiter went so far above his duties to make sure we enjoyed ourselves.

Pros: Everyone was so very helpful.

Cons: It didn't last long enough.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!