Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Imagination was good

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

My wife and I took this cruise as a little getaway to rest and had a great time, for the most part. The ship's personnel were friendly and helpful, except for the one photographer who told me to fix my hair before the picture was to be taken. I wear my hair messy on purpose. Great call!

I would be willing to go on this ship again.

Pros: The rooms were nice and well designed. The workers were friendly and helpful! My cabin steward, Rito, did a fantastic job! The ship was kept very clean!

Cons: The food was fine, but nothing to write home about. The excursion we purchased for $80 a piece in Cozumel was awful (and I don't complain). It should even be offered through the ship. The ship was "chopped up" in design, as numerous people stated.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The food is not bad, but it's nothing to write home about. The selection is decent. The problem is that they have to prepare such a large volume of meals that it's not possible to have th ebest quality.