Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: August 03, 2009

the rooms were pretty spacious ( I was expecting way worse) - very clean, the steward did a great job every day, the food was great and plenty. The crew was very friendly and even though there were almost 2000 people on the boat we didn't feel crowded at all. Everything very well organized, embarkation, debarkation, security, timing for dinner etc. Nobody tried to sell me anything - everything was there but it was my choice to buy it or not. Absolutely a MUST GO vacation - tones of fun at a great price.
For peoples with little children - please be aware that the kids must be supervised strictly at all times, because in my opinion the railing is not very safe. This is the only thing that I didn't like about the boat.

Pros: The boat was very clean, food was great, activities plenty for all ages.

Cons: Railing - unsafe in my opinion, my 18 months old had to be strictly supervised

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

the ride was very smooth, didn't feel a thing - no engine noise or any other kind of noise that would bother me. Our room was forward, on the 7th deck (Empress) - ocean view room.
You MUST try the Melting Chocolate Cake
very friendly and well organized.
even though with little kids we didn't participate in any, there were crew members constantly organizing games, trivia, music all over the boat.
absolutely amazing: the beach, the snorkeling, the food, the shopping (very decent prices). Restaurant: Pancho's - authentic mexican food - at the end of the strip in Cozumel.
Don't Miss: Chankanaab marine park