Loved this cruise want to do it again!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was the first cruise Ive taken. I went with my bf and two other freinds all between 25 and 29. We were pleasantly suprised when we arrived thinking there would be alot of elderly people. There was a good mixture in age groups and lots of stuff to do! There was something for everyone! My boyfreind loved the casino and shows I personally liked the dancing and pool area or all of it!! Staff was amazing some of the nicest people ive met in my life, honestly.

great variety, loved 24 hr service

They went above and beyond always greeted us. Rooms were very clean and they were very freindly people.

Pros: The great crew, had a younger to middle age crowd, food, activities everything!

Cons: that i had to get off the boat lol

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!