Excellent Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: June 26, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I was concerened with some of the reviews I was reading prior to the trip, but to my surprise I enjoyed the trip. I took 2 teenage girls who had the time of their life. I am so glad we went.

WE really enjoyed the dinning meals in the evening. Breakfast and lunch went to the lido deck for the buffet and there was so much food to choose from. You can eat 24 hours a day while on the ship. Great for teenagers late night feeding.

Shows were gerat

My 13 y/o daughter enjoyed the circle "C" for the 11-14 yr olds. SO many activities for them to do.

Everyone was helpful

The ship was nice and clean

Room was always cleaned up for us and the kids liked the animals made out of bath towels
A must to see is the Atlantis Resort You can take a cab there and do the tour on your own, which we did as it was expensive on the ship to book.

Pros: The shows were great!! Enjoyed the tasty drinks

Cons: The rain

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!