Need for improvement

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: June 12, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I felt the pool was inadequate for a ship of over 2000 guests. I also did not like the kids running wild all over the ship, feel their parents and guardians could have a done a better job controlling them.

Dining time was great, most of the food was good. I had chicken that was undercooked though, had to send it back. Otherwise it was pretty good. It would have been nice if the dessert bar in the buffet area had been kept up longer.

I felt they charged too much for bingo cards and only offered one prize. They should have offered more prizes. I will not play it again. Too much emphasis was put on drinking and partying as well. One show was age UNappropriate for children but it was billed as a family show.

It seems that they did not do a good job as there were too many 10-14 yrs olds running around unchaperoned.

Our wait staff, Mr P. (from India) and Rachel (from the Phillipines) were excellent! Our stateroom steward, Michael (from India) was awesome!

It was very clean. I am very pleased with the steward for our room.... Michael from India. He was awesome and really made us feel welcome.

Excellent! Excellent!
The glass bottom boat was a joke, totally not worth the money spent! Nassau was dirty, the straw market was filthy, and too many people were begging. I will not got here again.

Pros: the views of the water, sunsets and sunrises

Cons: SMALL small pool!!! Kids running wild!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.