Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Imagination Cruise 4 day

Sail Date: June 08, 2009

Staff aboard the imagination were wonderful however, the prices of everything outside of the cruise package were tremendously overpriced. Not once on my vacation did I drink because a single drink was 12 dollars or more. People who were drinking said the drinks were very light on alcohol. Seemed as though every activity on the ship was almost like a scam because everything was pricy and low on quality. For my vacation I spent most of the time being frustrated at how carnival seemed to constantly try to take advantage of my wallet. When did the price of water go over 4 dollars for a bottle? Also, there were no activities for adults only on the ship. Every daily activity was full of children and made it very stressful and unenjoyable for honeymooners on the ship.

Pros: All of the staff were great!

Cons: Everything was way over priced,little to no adult only activites, not much to do besides shows. We wanted to play bingo but cost way to much for the cards!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Serving size in dining room was small.
Shows were good but activities were horrible
Ship was very nice.
Very clean and well prepared staff.
A+ to the staff
Key West, Florida
loved it
loved it
Don't Miss: The atlantis resort!