GREAT Cruise!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
There were activities for everyone in the family both day and night. My kids loved Camp Carnival...they did not want to leave. My teenagers found friends and activities to keep them busy and out of trouble. My husband and I loved the piano bar. The nightly shows were great. I am planning on taking the family on another cruise next year.

Food was awesome. There was something for everyone's tastes. My kids ate ice cream with breakfast, lunch and dinner...it was a great vacation.

The comedy acts were my favorite.

I would recommend this cruise to anyone with children. They keep them busy with activities.

The staff of the ship was excellent.

The ship was very clean. I would pick a ship next time with multiple pools. This ship only had one pool which was very crowded.
Go to Senior Frogs...it is right by the Straw Market.
I loved Key West. The people were friendly and helpful.

Pros: Activities for everyone in the family!

Cons: Only one pool.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!