Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

reluctant cruiser...changed perspective!

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

I was a reluctant first time cruiser, now I'm hooked. While I don't personally take to all the clubs and gambling available, I never felt overwhelmed by it. This was the most relaxing vacation ever, I could eat, sleep, shop, etc, etc, as much as I wanted to. What REALLY impressed me the MOST was the staff's AMAZING!!!! customer service attitude and skills. WOW! The Carnival Imagination was CLEAN, WELL KEPT, and the FOOD IS AMAZING! You guys rock, I'll be back!

Pros: amazing customer service!

Cons: disembarkment

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

CLEAN!!! love it!
amazing!
We took a lower level room, but we were TOTALLY pleased
these guys know how to provide A-1 customer service
amazing variety for the whole family...and you can take it or leave it....ratings were offered if you are unsure if the show is accpetable