A Different Experience

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: May 08, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I thought it looked wonderful. This was my first cruise and when we booked the cruise online we thought we covered everything. After stepping on cruise I had a very hard time figuring things out. I feel there should be more information for first time cruisers.

There was alot of food howver we didnt know hours of meal times, that the food was included, etc.

There was so many employees that spoke minimal English that it made it difficult to ask questions and understand them. Very dissatisfying.

I had a wonderful time. We had carefully booked shore excursions from home. The computer wuld not let us book things if we had a shortage of time. We thought we had it all planned. Then come to find out the had moved the times of one of out tours then we couldnt make the other so we had to cancel the tour to make the other. Then we ended up with a five hour window with nothing to do. We we're very unhappy.
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Pros: The Bahamas

Cons: information and customer service

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.