Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A ruined honeymoon !

Sail Date: April 27, 2009

The ship was fine, the service was good and the entertainment was good. Just the fact that Carnival should had issued some kind of comp. for us paying to go to Mexico and ending up in the Bahamas. When confronting Carnival customer service I was told TUFF. and that we do not pay for the port of call, we pay for the experience ! Well if thats the case start canceling all ports and tell your customers you will be cruising around in circles for 4 days and see how many people book with you !!!!!!!

Pros: The stateroom steward and waiter at dinner, they were awsome. The shows as well were great.

Cons: Paying for Mexico and getting sent to Nassau. And carnival not giving any kind of compensation for this. They scammed us and lied to get our money ! I will cruise with Royal from now on.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

I am VERY disapointed with how this situation was handeled, A Bahamas cruise is alot cheaper than a Mexico cruise, So i deserve compensation for this !!
I WOULDNT KNOW, SINCE CARNIVAL CHANGED THE PORT ON US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Key West, Florida
Key West is fun to walk Duval street, I live in Florida so i have been here a million times. But for first timers, its a good shopping village and drinking place.