"Outstanding..."

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: April 24, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Book your trip today!!! I hope by saying less I'm really saying more...for finer details of the varying ships, go to their respected websites.

Right of the bat, the sit down evening meals we had each day at 6pm (choosing your dinner time was optional for us) were excellent. The quality of food and the presentation are only a few respectable notches below high end cuisine (i.e. the four seasons). It's great, it was a three course meal and all. Moving on, room service food. I was actually surprised by the room service menu (free by the way and availible 24/7). It certainly delivers and gets the job done and I really don't have any complaints regarding it. It was of solid quality. As far as the rest of the food, such as buffet style breakfast and lunch's and the 24/7 pizza/salad bar, well, it should be what your expecting. I smidge better the franchised restaurants but not as good as those evening dinners as mentioned earlier. But great variety and enough to fill you 3 times over:) Only one negitive really...every now and then certains foods would come across of lower quality or make you say "hmmm....it could of been better."

Too many to do. LoL. Not worth mentioning because every boat varies with shows...but if you can think it, they probably have it.

They have a club for 15-17 yo's...need I say more. LoL. In all seriousness, I am a young adult, as you can imagine my knowledge for this particular review is limited...I was busy in the casino:)

The best...hands down.

I'm giving a rating of 4 smiley faces outta 6 only because I know that the Carnival Imigination is one of the smaller ships in Carnivals line-up of boats (i'd love to see the larger more expensive cruises). Otherwise, to me, there was still plenty of room and lots to explore on this vessel. The decor was a lot of fun (neons, elegant, etc.) and well maintained throughout.

We had a no window statesroom and one of the more inexpensive selections and still we loved it. Its snug as you'd imagine, to me it was comfortable. Not good for people with claustraphobia.

Pros: Virtually every aspect and detail, from the boat itself to the staff on it.

Cons: Not taking a cruise sooner :). This was my first experience.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!