Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First and not last time on Carnival

Sail Date: April 13, 2009

Nice job on the referbishment, the twin bunk was a great room, much more room than the double room, shower had plent of room to get around, not that many shops on the ship, one small pool, good coffee shops, nice people.

I did not get wowed but still had a great time.

Pros: The chance to get get away and enjoy company of others

Cons: The teenagers on spring break, I thought it was over

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

It was hard trying to figure out how to get around at first but after that it was easy, smaller clubs and less shops than I am used to. The decor was great! The only cleanliness issue that I saw was that the exterior windows were dirty all the time, I could not take pics from them.
Great times for dinner, a couple of times I wanted to go and get a salad and they just closed them down, bad timing on my part. where you could get food there was always a line, need more staff during the times that the main food areas close to accomodate the extra need for food.
It felt at times that I had to get the staff to open up and when I am on vacation I don't feel that I should have to do that, I travel alone, but once you get them going they are friendly, no one goes out of their way to go above and beyond.
I really enjoyed my room, it was one of the bunkbed rooms, plenty of room to get around comfortable bed, great bathroom, nice storage.
Plenty to do, good shows, somes times I want to do more than one thing and they have them scheduled at the same time. But I guess I can't do everything.
Key West, Florida
I slept right through it but I did take pics and they were some of the best pics on the trip
This was my second time in Cozumel, this time I thought I would get away from the other passengers, and I had a great time exploring Cozumel, I felt very safe and the locals were very friendly and did their best to make sure that I had a great time. At dinner time I decided to get a message on the strip, next to Sinor Frog, and it was a little scary going up some steps to nowhere but the staff was friendly and professional, good message for $40, I am looking forward to my next trip.