A wonderful cruise

invalid-31690
Sail Date: April 06, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
I was happy with the cruise but will never book through you again. I paid for transportation from the port (cruise ship) to Fort Lauderdale and they did not have the transportation information from you that I paid so I had to make other transportation arrangements and pay again. The $90.00 transportation cost I paid to you when I booked and Carnival never had anything stating that I paid for this. I checked my card account and yes I did pay this charge. Traveling is expense enough without having to pay for something 2 times.

did not see the entertainment that was advertised by Carnival

would like to take a cruise where there are no kids.

not what I expected. Will not do again.
The ship was late to dock and our shore excrusion that we paid for was already gone. Took care of this with them to get a refund on that. Did do something else.

Pros: the short excruisions

Cons: one of the shore excrusions

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!