Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: April 06, 2009

Room Type: Suite

I was happy with the cruise but will never book through you again. I paid for transportation from the port (cruise ship) to Fort Lauderdale and they did not have the transportation information from you that I paid so I had to make other transportation arrangements and pay again. The $90.00 transportation cost I paid to you when I booked and Carnival never had anything stating that I paid for this. I checked my card account and yes I did pay this charge. Traveling is expense enough without having to pay for something 2 times.

Pros: the short excruisions

Cons: one of the shore excrusions

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

did not see the entertainment that was advertised by Carnival
would like to take a cruise where there are no kids.
The ship was late to dock and our shore excrusion that we paid for was already gone. Took care of this with them to get a refund on that. Did do something else.
Key West, Florida
not what I expected. Will not do again.