Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great service but ship is small

Sail Date: March 30, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Staff amazing, food okay, need more pool space, room nice, shows with talented people not so great productions.

Pros: The customer service was outstanding! Novi our room steward was amazing!

Cons: Food was not great, and very small pool.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Service staff however was amazing!
Our staff as great I can't say that enough. But the ship as small with not much variety of things to do.
What the ship lacked in everything else it made up in service.
Key West, Florida
I wish we would have taken the conch train tour. We went to the aquarian and the shipwreck museam which I wasn't really excited about either of them. Great place to see!
Don't Miss: Southern most point.
We went to see the ruins of Tulum amazing thing to see! However I can't wait to go back to see the real Cozumel.